Grace
Friday, February 19, 2010
Update
Just thought I would post a little update. I have been working diligently on the layout of my blog and it is almost complete. Hoping to put together my first few official posts this weekend. I have been able to sweet talk my daughter, Liana, to share her photography talent with the world and she will be snapping photos of the recipes I have chosen to showcase in my first few posts. I welcome any feedback on my site, what you think works and what you think doesn't work. Looking forward to finally getting up and running. Thank you for your patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Waiting for the new posts... :)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry, I thought designing my page may be a little easier than it was. I have now enlisted a professional and hoping to have new site up soon.
ReplyDelete