Friday, February 19, 2010

Update

     Just thought I would post a little update.  I have been working diligently on the layout of my blog and it is almost complete.  Hoping to put together my first few official posts this weekend.  I have been able to sweet talk my daughter, Liana, to share her photography talent with the world and she will be snapping photos of the recipes I have chosen to showcase in my first few posts.  I welcome any feedback on my site, what you think works and what you think doesn't work.  Looking forward to finally getting up and running. Thank you for your patience.

Grace

2 comments :

  1. Waiting for the new posts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, I thought designing my page may be a little easier than it was. I have now enlisted a professional and hoping to have new site up soon.

    ReplyDelete